Saturday, November 29, 2008

Sweepstakes fun

Sheesh.... I had meant to keep this going & typical me, it got put aside & forgotten...

Well, I'm back into sweepstakes again, so that's as good a reason as any, to try to start up this blog again...

Haven't done too badly. I initially looked at a sweeps list for the first time on Oct. 10th, did some entries off-and-on, but mostly spent a lot of time getting organized, figuring out what kind of sweeps I wanted to shoot for, etc. So, I probably didn't really get going on a regular daily basis until about the 20th.

To date, my wins are:

5 downloads from Rhapsody

Wonderful large box of gourmet truffles and a box of handmade caramels from Katherine Anne Confections

Nabisco DSRL prize pack - cooler, glasses, headband, jersey, etc

Birdseye Steamfresh-for-two meal

$50 best buy gift card

$25 East Bay gift card

$5 Chevron gas card

$5 Kmart gift card

Tshirt from the Burger Debate sweeps

Collection of fat quarters (fabric for quilting)

Irwin Quick-Adjust wrench (hubby loves this win!)

So.... I'm still hoping for a big win - esp. a nice vacation! But maybe it will happen someday....

No comments: